Friday, February 5, 2010

Why Do I Feel Dizzy After Running On A Treadmill Why Did I Throw Up After Running?

Why did i throw up after running? - why do i feel dizzy after running on a treadmill

I do not work normally. I mean, I havent in a very long time to run, and instant messaging into the winter break, so I havent much for a job at all. Today I ran into my evening schedule. I made it for 20 minutes, but after ten minutes I began to feel stomach pains. I heard running on and felt dizzy. I went and broke twice. It was not just because my body used to running? Or was dehydrated?

4 comments:

Emily G said...

I am a very active runner. I went back to their previous state. They put the body under more stress than usual. Stress can be a good thing when you work. You should drink more water and slow start and the end to get their higher, as more run.
=]

Daynaaa said...

This is probably because they do not run in a time and were dehydrated. Often I get vertigo and dizziness after a race (if I, too, from time to time) the fact that their lungs were not yet adapted to draw in large capacity of air, your body using fossil fuels in your body ... such as lactose (which drains quickly and cause stomach cramps) ... After the construction of his strength ... it should be with the race and not be sick.

Jogger24... said...

Many people feel dizzy or lightheaded when on a treadmill at first. Most used to it. Some do not.

It is also possible that you too will soon be running after eating.

Added 17 minutes after the entry:

Try outdoors if it is safe. Works in the vicinity, try the treadmill. If you feel good after a workout outdoors, but sick after a workout tape, which is the possibility that the implementation of the bands causes increased movement of patients.

Try on the treadmill for a short period - for example, 4 minutes. So the next practice, make it 6 minutes. Make every race a little more. Therefore, you should be able to build a tolerance on the carpet. However, some people never used on a treadmill.

Blackros... said...

you have eaten before you start? it could have. Even if you do not exercise, your body is not accustomed to the activity. Make sure when you next time you a bottle of water for you. Be careful not to eat and walk to the right.

Post a Comment